News & Events
Why Use A Vehicle Tracking System In Your Business?
Using Vehicle tracking in your business will make your vehicles and their drivers more efficient, reducing cost and increasing productivity.
A vehicle tracking system allows you to track the location of your vehicles in real time. You can use vehicle tracking to help organise deliveries, the planning of your sales team or the call schedules of your engineers.
8 benefits of vehicle tracking Systems to your business:
- Reduced running costs. Vehicle Tracking can helping reduce fuel costs and making journeys more efficient.
- Improved driver productivity. With a vehicle tracking system you can start to manage vehicle effectiveness keeping an eye on unscheduled stops and long breaks.
- Lower insurance costs. Insurance companies will often offer reduced fleet insurance when you use vehicle tracking in your company vehicles.
- Superior customer service. You can keep your customers informed regarding delivery times because you know exact location of your vehicles.
- Organised maintenance schedule. You can keep track of and manage your vehicle servicing requirements.
- Improved driving techniques. You can train new drivers and maximise productivity by using information from your best performing drivers.
- Lower telephone expense. You no longer have to call your drivers to find out where they are - you know
- Real time information. All your driver
Courtesy : incisive business